LA CROSSE AREA DAY TICKES
1. No purchase is required to qualify and/or participate.
2. Participants must be at least 21 years old. Contest valid to residents of Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa living within 50 miles of La Crosse, WI. 54601.
3. There will be 4 Prize winners.
4. Prize is a pair of tickets to the La Crosse Area Day at Miller Park, June 8, 2017.
5. Prize will be given away on WQCC to the first 4 callers to the studio phone number.
6. Prize will be given away on June 7, 2017.
7. Prize(s) must be claimed at the La Crosse Radio Group offices by the winner no later than 5 pm Wednesday June 7, 2017 or prize will be forfeited. No prizes and/or certificates will be mailed. A valid ID will be required.
8. All prizes are nontransferable; there will be no prize substitutions or “cash-out” option and winner cannot transfer prize.
9. Employees of the La Crosse Radio Group and participating sponsors (i.e. bars) as well as household members are ineligible to participate.
10. All contests conducted on this station are governed by rules specifically designed for each separate contest, giving everyone a fair chance to win.
11. The Radio Station reserves the right to amend or change the above rules at any time as well as end a contest at any time. All decisions of Station Management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules are final. Each contestant, by virtue of entering a Station contest, agrees to accept the decision of the Station as final.