1. No purchase is required to qualify and/or participate; you may only register once per person, per email address. One winner per household.
2. Participants must be at least 18 years old. Contest valid to residents of Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa living within 50 miles of La Crosse, WI. 54601. In order to win prizes, all registration must be completely filled out. If at any time the registration information submitted is determined to be invalid, you will be immediately disqualified from the contest.
3. Prize is a $25.00 pre-paid gift card from Coulee Bank. There will be 26 prize winner(s). Participants can only win once during the duration of the contest.
4. Winners will be randomly selected registrants from contest page after voting in the “Clash For Kasasa Cash” online game. Each week, two new songs will be posted to the KICKS1063.com contest page. Participants vote on which song they like best. All participants who vote for each week’s winning tune will go into the random drawing for the gift card.
5. Prize will be given away once each week May 23-November 11, 2016.
6. Prize(s) must be claimed at the La Crosse Radio Group offices by the winner no later than 30 days after winning or prize will be forfeited. No prizes and/or certificates will be mailed. A valid ID will be required.
7. All prizes are nontransferable. Winner cannot transfer prize.
8. Employees of the La Crosse Radio Group and participating sponsors (i.e. bars) as well as household members are ineligible to participate.
9. All contests conducted on this station are governed by rules specifically designed for each separate contest, giving everyone a fair chance to win.
10. The Radio Station reserves the right to amend or change the above rules at any time as well as end a contest at any time. All decisions of Station Management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules are final. Each contestant, by virtue of entering a Station contest, agrees to accept the decision of the Station as final.