Phillips Fencing, Inc. has been providing security, privacy, and beauty through our fence and deck products since 1975. Our mission is 100% Customer Satisfaction–Guaranteed. We are currently going through a growth stage and need your help. We’re very excited about the vision and direction we are headed.
Type of Employment: Full Time
Number of Hours: 40-50
Hours of Operation: 7am-5pm or TBD
Wages: $16-$20/ hr
Benefits: TBD (vacation/ bonuses / hc)
You manage the flow of sales & leads for the company, while staying connected to the needs of the customer, and ensuring that our mission for 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION is met and exceeded each day. You’re coordinating and communicating proficiently between departments, as well as with our customers. Your management and implementation of our systems is imperative to your success, as well as to the success of the company as a whole.
Responsibilities, Accountabilities & Expectations:
You work closely with the CEO and Office Manager. Your interpersonal skills and communication are important to the success and achievement of our team and to the company as a whole.
Our primary aim is to achieve 100% Customer Satisfaction: Ensuring that our mission, principles, culture and goals show in all that we do.
A group of guidelines are listed below. Our company principles will continue to guide and refine our roles and responsibilities.
- CRM System
- Market Sharp Leads to Sales process
- Filing process
- Communication between customers and our team
- Customer Service, relationships, and follow ups
- Time management
- Inventory and supplies of sales tools
- Ordering process & filing process
- Installation schedule
- Assistance with the coordination of marketing campaigns
- Administrative tasks & data entry
- Customer Walk-ins
- Customer and vendor calls
- Improving processes
- Goal setting & projections
Provide CEO/ Office Manager
- Daily or weekly reports on:
- Customer Satisfaction
- You’re someone who genuinely likes people and takes pride in facilitating an excellent customer experience from start to finish
- You’re someone who is able, willing, and eager to learn the company and its products from all angles (such as manufacturing, installation, ordering, etc) to be proficient at your role selling both the products and company
- You’re someone who is eager to contribute to the growth and future of the company while in return being rewarded for the results you create
- You are someone who strives for growth both professionally and personally, and value the benefits of a great company culture, timeless principles, and goal setting
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented. You may have managed projects before because you’re good at logistics and details, and you like to work systematically
- You’re someone who is dependable (I’m talking about VERY dependable… not the “This usually doesn’t happen, but it happened again” type). I would prefer if you were that person in grade school that got the award when moving on to middle school for perfect attendance in every grade–you have a dependable vehicle, too)
- You stay objective and like to always use logic to make decisions
- You’re cool and relaxed, but always pushing to get things done. It’s important that you like to take responsibility, and your main focus is always delivering results.
- You enjoy working with others. You are results-driven and goal-oriented. You don’t waste time chatting the day away. You know the value of building relationships, yet there is a time and place for social-hour.
- Excellent listener/ communicator
- High School diploma and additional education preferred, specifically in fields such as sales, business, customer service, admin tasks
- Valid driver license
- Adherence to Drug and Alcohol-free policy
- You have experience managing yourself through projects and setting goals
- Experienced in customer service and relationship building
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have demonstrated leadership skills
- You have good decision making and problem solving skills
- Detail-oriented and passionate about performing at a high level
- Ensure accuracy of proposals prior to handing them out and making sure that they are handled in a timely fashion
- Brief Office Manager or Install Leaders on details of the projects
- Monitor CRM procedures to ensure that proper quality control is maintained and timelines are being followed
- Create progress reports on a weekly basis and ensure that pertinent information is communicated to CEO, Office Manager & Field Managers.
- Desire for continuous learning, improving, and growing
- Work with the Office Manager and CEO to create sales goals and projections
- Management, organizational, and customer service skills
- Proficient in both verbal and written communication
- Ability and desire to set goals and achieve them
- Self-motivated, passionate, positive attitude and polite
- Experience in business environments and interacting with customers
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
- Managing customer files
- Address customer concerns according to company principles and in a timely fashion
- Sending and receiving daily emails
- Phone etiquette
- Proficient communication skills between customers and team
- Operate a range of office machines such as photocopiers, computers, tablets and phones
- Believing in, knowing, and performing company principles and culture.
- Understanding the vision and the “why” of the company.
- Knowing, following, and performing in accordance to established Operations Manual.
- Being dependable and punctual.
- Courteous and respectful to ALL team members, customers and others you have contact with during your day.
- Professionalism: being in uniform; good grooming habits; no smoking on jobsites, company grounds or property
- Adherence to the Zero-tolerance drug and alcohol policy
- Positive attitude—negativity will not be tolerated
- Open communication within and throughout all departments. Voice suggestions as well as concerns.
- Help build a positive and fun family culture within the company.
- Love what you do.
- Leave a positive impression on the people you meet each day.
- Practice respect and care of PFI property—this includes vehicles, equipment, tools, etc.—lack of respect results in damages, losses and expenses—therefore, reducing net profits—therefore, reducing bonuses.
- Resourcefulness and continuous improvement in all areas of your work and life.
- Be willing to try new ideas for the good of the customer, the organization, and for productivity.
- Our people are our greatest assets. Our time is our greatest resource. Treat them both with care.
- Individuals will be rewarded for their contributions as well as the collective team contributions to the org.
- Bonus compensation will be linked directly to results. Carefully considering each expectation, as well as overall performance; both individual and as a team.
Work environment will include both off-site meetings with leads, as well as in our showroom. Driving will be required for off-site sales and vehicle or mileage will be provided.As a training requirement, you will be asked to accompany the Field Operations Manager to a variety of installation sites to acquire install, product, and field knowledge, as well as learn other aspects of the company.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
This position will not require much, if any, lifting or strenuous physical activities. The internal operations that you will be working within and managing will require a strong sense of organization, mental agility, sustained energy, calm and patience.