The first day of school! For parents, it’s sometimes stressful letting the little ones out into the great, big world. For kids, it can be exciting for some, frightening for others. And after the first day of school, we all want to know how it went. I was reading a great article about the 9 questions you should ask your kids after the first day of school:
2. Who Did You May Friends With?
3. What Is One Thing You’ll Do Differently Tomorrow At School?
4. What Was The Funniest Thing That Happened Today?
5. What Is One Thing You Did Really Well Today?
6. What Was Your Least Favorite Thing That Happened?
7. What Is One Kind Thing You Did For Someone Today?
8. What Is One Thing You Learned Today?
9. How Can We Make Tomorrow An Even Better Day?
What a great list! We always hear that we need to stay connected to what’s happening with our kids at school, and this is a great place to start. You can read the full blog post here.