Happy Valentines Day Hugs and Quiches!….yes, its a pun but quiche is a wonderful dish that can be for brunch or even dinner tonight! A very basic recipe for a tasty meal with endless possible variations.”
- 5 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 frozen 9-inch deep dish pie shell
- 2 cups shredded cheese or 2 cups chopped drained cooked vegetables or 2 cups diced deli meat, any type (or chop up leftover slices) or 2 cups any other cooked diced meat or 2 cups ground beef or 2 cups seafood or 2 cups poultry
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Add filling and milk and mix well.
- Pour mixture into frozen pie crust.
- Place quiche on cookie sheet and bake on the middle oven rack for 45-50 minutes, or until top is browned and a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve with a crisp green salad or maybe some fresh fruit on the side.