I mean, with a name like “bacon chips,” can this recipe really go wrong? It’s the perfect mix of salty, spicy, sweet and…well, bacon. Serve them up and enjoy!
- 12 slices of bacon cut into 1″ squares
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tbsp. Sriracha
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- Ranch (for dipping)
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then lay bacon pieces in a single layer.
- Combine Sriracha, lime juice and sugar in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Brush mixture onto bacon pieces, then bake for 10-12 minutes or until crispy.
- Let cool, then serve with ranch and enjoy!