Snickers Caramel Apple Salad….Not sure how this can be a salad…but it is sure yummy!
- 6 regular size Snickers Candy Bars
- 4 medium apples
- 1 (5.1 oz.) package Vanilla Instant Pudding, dry, do not prepare
- ½ cup milk
- 1 (16 oz.) tub cool whip, thawed to room temp
- ½ cup caramel ice cream topping
- Whisk vanilla pudding packet, ½ cup milk and cool whip together until well combined.
- Chop up apples and Snickers into bite size pieces.
- Stir chopped apples and Snickers into pudding mixture.
- Place in a large bowl and drizzle with caramel ice cream topping.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.