I’m so sad. I didn’t get an invite to the Royal Wedding! I just don’t understand it, I mean who wouldn’t want me at their wedding, right? I was sure that after Meghan’s dad bowed out I would get the call. But alas, no. Oh well, you probably didn’t either. But it got me thinking about what I would do if I actually did get invited to the spectacle. Hmmm, would I sit there all polite and dignified, or would I be…myself! With that in mind, here’s my list of..
The Top 10 Things I Would Do If I Actually Got Invited To The Royal Wedding
- Whisper in the Queen’s ear, “Hey baby, save me a dance, will ya?”
- Shout “Woot, woot!” when Meghan comes down the aisle.
- Wear a hat just like the Queen’s and tell everyone she should have known better!
- Stand up and object just for the fun of it.
- Tie tin cans to the horse-drawn carriage.
- Photo bomb all the Royal Family pictures.
- Bring a 6-pack and tell everyone I thought it was a BYOB reception.
- Try to order chicken nuggets and fries.
- When Elton John is performing, shout out, “Free Bird!”
- Ask for a doggy bag.