These Irish Tacos are a great way to use up leftover corned beef from St. Patrick’s Day.
- 1 lb corned beef
- 8 corn tortillas
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 20oz package diced potatoes with onion (I used Simply Potatoes brand..or cut up your own potatoes)
- 1 tbls oil
- Russian Dressing
- green onions, chopped (opt)
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add potatoesand cook 10 minutes without stirring. Turn potatoes, continue to cook 7 to 8 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Warm leftover corned beef in microwave until heated through. Right before potatoes are done warm tortillas for about 30 seconds in microwave.
- On top each tortilla add one slice of cheese, 1/4 cup potatoes, 2 oz meat, and then top with sauerkraut, dressing and green onions.
- * Instead of sauerkraut feel free to try leftover cooked cabbage or even shredded fresh cabbage.