DuraTech Industries, a growing global Printing Manufacturer La Crosse, WI., is seeking a Maintenance Technician.
The Maintenance Technician installs new equipment and ensures functionality. Adjusts and maintains equipment through trouble shooting and preventative maintenance and assists with other projects relating to building repairs, maintenance and new construction.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in machine maintenance required.
- Experience using a wide range of hand and power tools in maintenance, mechanical or carpentry trades required.
- Experience in electrical troubleshooting and installation preferred.
- Experience in mechanics and machine fabrication preferred.
- Experience using technical manuals and schematics preferred.
- Ability to work outside regular working hours on an as-needed basis.
- Ability to pass DOT physical.
- Forklift certification.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record.
Qualified, interested candidates should e-mail a resume to HR@duratech.com or stop by for an application at 3216 Commerce St. La Crosse, WI 54603. No phone calls please. DuraTech is an Equal Employment Opportunity Workplace.