Well finally! Prince Harry has finally asked his older brother, Prince William to be the Best Man at his wedding next month. I guess we all knew it was going to happen, but still, why wait until there’s less than a month to go? Sure, William probably already has a tux hanging in his closet, but a little heads-up would have been nice, don’t you think! Actually, wouldn’t it be funny if William just said, “Ya know, Harry, you waited too long to ask me, and I already have other plans! With that in mind (and tongue in cheek), we came up with The 5 Things William Could Do Instead Of Being Harry’s Best Man:
- Play a couple rounds of golf up in Scotland at one of those famous courses.
- Stay home and binge-watch “Stranger Things” on Netflix.
- Finally catch that new “Avengers: Infinity Wars” movie at the theater.
- Head to a local pub and toast the wedding with a few Guiness’s
- Hide the Crown Jewels from his Grandmother the Queen while she’s at the wedding