BLT TURKEY BURGER
Your grill is not just for beef! INGREDIENTS
- ¼ cup fat free mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. chipotle pepper sauce
- 1 tsp. chopped cilantro
- 4 Butterball® Original Seasoned Frozen Turkey Burgers
- 4 slices (½ oz. each) reduced fat Cheddar cheese
- 4 kaiser rolls, split and toasted
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 4 slices (about ⅛-inch thick) red onion
- 4 slices tomato
- 1 Half Avocado, cut into 8 slices
- 4 slices Butterball® Turkey Bacon, cooked & halved
- Combine mayonnaise, honey, chipotle pepper sauce and cilantro. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Prepare turkey burgers according to package directions for broiling.
- When burgers are cooked, top each with 1 slice cheese. Broil 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
- Spread 1½ tsp. of the mayo mixture on top and bottom half of each roll. Layer each bottom half with ¼ cup shredded lettuce, 1 slice red onion and 1 slice tomato. Top with burger with melted cheese, 2 slices avocado and 2 turkey bacon pieces. Cover with top of roll.