Animal rescuers in Britain said they have noted an uptick in calls to rescue “drunk” seagulls that apparently got into brewery waste. RSPCA officers said they have responded to more than a dozen calls in recent weeks about gulls exhibiting the same intoxication symptoms. The animal rescue charity said the birds are believed to have gotten into waste from a brewery or alcohol producer. Rescuers say at first, the birds look like they have botulism but then, after vomiting, most seem to recover. They said, “The birds absolutely stink of alcohol when we collect them so now our vans smell like pubs!” Let’s see, first they’re really sick, then they throw up and they’re better. Sound familiar, anyone?