Blueberries are in season and so good. Here is a low effort treat to make for you and your berry loving family. And don’t forget the ice cream!!
1 1/2 c blueberries
1 c bisquick mix
1/2 c milk
1/2 c sugar
1 tsp lemon juice
1/3 c brown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 tsp cinnamon
4 Tbsp butter
1 tsp vanilla
1. In a greased pie plate put you blueberries. Sprinkle with lemon juice and vanilla and set a side.
2. Mix The brown sugar, cinnamon and butter together in a bowl and put over top of blueberries.
3. In another bowl beat the busquick, sugar and milk together and pour over the blueberry and crumble mix.
4. bake in oven on 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until it is browned and set.
5. serve warm or cold. Best served warm from the oven with vanilla Ice cream