Here is a wonderful soup to make and use up the end of season veggies…enjoy!
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 15.5-ounce can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large zucchini, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 large yellow squash, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 pound green beans, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups corn kernels (cut from 2 ears, or frozen)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh dill springs
How to Make ItStep 1
In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, bring the broth to a boil.Step 2
Add the cannellini beans, zucchini, yellow squash, green beans, corn, onion, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.Step 3
Simmer until the vegetables are tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in the dill.