Hosting a football viewing party?
You may want to watch the dip.
According to a study by Groupon, 55 percent of people admitted to “double dipping” a chip in a survey of 2,000 people.
Men and millennials are more likely to be the double-dipping offenders.
The survey also found that people consume and average of 18 chips in one sitting, and that the average person consumes 12 dozen wings, seven pizzas, and $200 worth of alcohol throughout the season.
With that said….here is a yummy dip you may want to whip up….oh and watch out for the Double Dippers.
CREAMY BACON DIP
- Makes 3 cups
- Prep Time 10 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 6 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled (about 1/2 cup) or 1/2 cup bacon bits
- Shredded lettuce
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except lettuce; chill, if desired.
- Garnish with lettuce and serve with your favorite dippers.