Ambrosia salad, is a tasty combination of fresh fruits and creamy yogurt and has stood the test of time. It’s a family favorite.
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 large navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1-1/2 cups green grapes
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- Toasted sweetened shredded coconut
- Combine the first seven ingredients; gently fold in yogurt. Refrigerate until serving. Top with toasted coconut.