This super-simple supper–just six ingredients and a great way to use up any left over brats from the weekend.
Cheesy Brat Casserole
- 6 fully cooked bratwurst, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 medium potatoes, cooked, peeled, and cubed (1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 16 – ounce package frozen cut green beans, thawed and drained
- 1 10 3/4 – ounce can cream of potato soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- In a 3-quart casserole, stir together the sausage, potatoes, green beans, soup, cheddar cheese and onion.
- Bake, covered, in a 350 degrees oven for about 45 minutes or until heated through.