1. No purchase is required to qualify and/or participate; you may only register once per person, per email address.
2. Participants must be betweetn the ages of 4 and 7 years-old.. Contest valid to residents of Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa living within 50 miles of La Crosse, WI. 54601. In order to win prizes, all registration must be completely filled out. If at any time the registration information submitted is determined to be invalid, you will be immediately disqualified from the contest.
3. Prize 3 tickets to the PCB Tour at the La Crosse Center November 3, 2018 and the opportunity to compete in the Mutton Bustin’ competition.
4. Prize will be given away by WQCC to 15 randomly selected registrants from the contest page on KICKS1063.com.
6. Prize must be claimed at the La Crosse Radio Group offices by the winner no later than Friday November 2, 2018 or prize will be forfeited. No prizes and/or certificates will be mailed. A valid ID will be required.
7. All prizes are nontransferable; there will be no prize substitutions or “cash-out” option and winner cannot transfer prize.
8. Employees of the La Crosse Radio Group and participating sponsors (i.e. bars) as well as household members are ineligible to participate.
9. All contests conducted on this station are governed by rules specifically designed for each separate contest, giving everyone a fair chance to win.
10. The Radio Station reserves the right to amend or change the above rules at any time as well as end a contest at any time. All decisions of Station Management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules are final. Each contestant, by virtue of entering a Station contest, agrees to accept the decision of the Station as final.