Snickers Caramel Apple Salad
Snickers Caramel Apple Salad is the perfect way to us up any left over candy bars from last night.
- 6 small apples, cored and chopped (I like to use a blend of Granny Smith and Red Delicious)
- 6 (1.86-ounce) Snickers Bars, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (5.1-ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix,
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 cup marshmallows, optional
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
Whisk together pudding mix and milk in a large bowl. Fold in Cool Whip.Fold in apples, chopped Snickers, and marshmallows.Drizzle caramel sauce on top.Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Drizzled with caramel sauce with lots of crunchy goodness from fall apples.