Grilled Portabella Mushroom Burgers
- 1/4c Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4c Olive Oil
- 3/4 tsp fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp Steak seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- -Marinade for at least 30 minutes but can be much longer.
- Smoked Gouda (or any smoked cheese)
- Spinach Leaves
- Thinly Sliced Red Onion
- 1 jar Roasted Bell Peppers
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 tbs fresh parsley
- 1/2 tbs basil
- 1/4c chopped onion
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Drizzle Olive Oil
- -Mix all of the above in a food processor until pasty. Can be made in advance – it will stay good in your fridge for an extended period of time.
- Marinade the Mushrooms for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove mushrooms from marinade, but set aside what is left.
- Place mushrooms on your grill over direct heat, cap side up.
- Flip after 5 minutes and pour extra marinade on top (optional).
- After a couple minutes, place the Gouda cheese on the mushrooms and close all vents to trap heat for melting the cheese.
- Remove from grill when the cheese is melted, top with sauce and toppings.